Little Nippers - reflections of a first-time mum

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm a Celebrity

It is official. I am addicted to the current series of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. It is now the highlight of mine and The Other Half's evenings in front of the telly. Already the bitchiness and cattiness which makes it so watchable has started and David Gest is my new hero. Scot Henshall on the other hand is a conniving arrogant little twat, or at least that is how he comes across in the editing.

But Gest is just fabulous. I admit I was somewhat biased to begin with having followed the Minelli split and read all the salacious gossip in the papers which made him out to be a vain and pompous control freak with tattooed eyebrows and outrageous demands. However, over the last three days he has proved himself to be extremely funny, entertaining, intelligent and brave - he did after all get six meals for the camp and had me and The Other Half in stitches when he did his bushtucker trial. Not at all like Henshall who I am told freaked out, had a hissy fit and failed to get a single meal for the unhappy campers last night.

So I reckon we should all vote for Gest to win. I think he deserves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home