Little Nippers - reflections of a first-time mum

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm so ill

I am writing this having had about two hours' sleep not because of Pork Chop for once but because my stomach is rebelling against me. I seem to have picked up a stomach bug or maybe a touch of food poisoning which means I have been periodically throwing up and suffering diarroea every half an hour. It has got to the point where there is nothing left but stomach acid and my bottom is like a tap. You know the scenario - where your head is over the toilet bowl and you heaving your guts up and baying like a donkey as if your life depends on it. Well that has been me today.

I have had to cancel a nursery viewing and a meeting with my boss about returning to work and am now sitting on the sofa feeling like death warmed and watching crappy day time television.

Isn't life grand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home