Little Nippers - reflections of a first-time mum

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Feeling better

Okay, so my stomach still feels like it has been punched repeatedly by Mike Tyson and I am finding it hard to eat even fresh basic veggies but at least I am no longer puking my guts up like it is going out of fashion. Thankfully Pork Chop slept through last night so I was able to get a good night's sleep as well.

It was rather unfortunate though that I was sick on the very day I was supposed to meet my boss for discussion about returning to work and I have had to reschedule for Monday. I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't in my favour but better that than vomiting in his bin mid sentence. I am hoping to go back for three days a week but am not convinced I will be offered anything suitable. I shall keep you posted.

In the meantime I have far more important things to do like writing Pork Chop's christening thank you letters and avoiding the ironing of which there is now tons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home