Little Nippers - reflections of a first-time mum

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Post baby sex

I have just finished reading and been very impressed by Girl with a one track mind - now here is a girl after my own heart. I love sex just as much as her even if my sex life has taken somewhat of a hammering, and I don't mean literally, since I gave birth to Pork Chop. Two tears, five stitches and forcing out an 8lb 10oz baby with no pain relief has a tendancy to make you lose your horn.

I have to admit The Other Half and I rather rashly decided to give it a go just five weeks post coitally. Probably not the best plan in the world but when you have two people with rampant sex drives, which is how Pork Chop came about in the first place, then it seems like rather a good idea. Trouble was with the best will in the world it was still rather painful for me and achieving orgasm was a distant dream.

Fast forward a few months and with a bit of healing and a few practice sessions with my trusty rabbit and I had a sort of epiphany - sex no longer hurt. Mildly uncomfortable perhaps but at least it was no longer downright agony.

Since then things have steadily improved but we have now been confronted with another problem - Pork Chop is now older, much more alert and less sleepy and dramatically lessens the chances of a spontaneous midday fuck (The Other Half can pick and choose when he works so this is in theory a possiblity).

Anyway, after reading Girl With a One Track Mind and having a look at her blog I admit it turned me on and gave me food for thought. I used to be like that once, I used to enjoy random fucks with near strangers and knocked one out on a regular basis when the shags were scarce. Even falling into a monogamous relationship with The Other Half did nothing to dampen my drive for cock. I vividly recall having the day off work last summer, lying on the lawn at his mother's house in a tiny bikini ( before I acquired my muffin middle) and already two-thirds of the way through a bottle of Pimms. My best friend called and while I chatted on her mobile The Other Half pulled my bikini bottoms to one side and slipped his cock in from behind. It was certainly hard to maintain a normal conversation.

As I said, since having Pork Chop that has petered out somewhat. But last night I decided to take the bull by the horns or by the cock depending on how you look at it and inject some spontaneity. As he lay on the sofa I sidled up and began fondling his dick through his jeans. He didn't seem to mind but hadn't yet drawn his eyes from Mythbusters on TV so I undid his buttons and slipped my hand inside. He was beginning to get hard, an obviously good sign, so I went further and dipped my tongue in and out just tickling the end of his knob. It was all the encouragement he needed to manoeuvre his cock free and let me take it fully into my mouth. He moaned and I continued enthusiastically, enjoying the feel of it. But abruptly he stopped.

Him: "Save it for later honey. I'll fall asleep if I come now."

Me: "Oh, but it's nice. Pork Chop is asleep."

Him: "Seriously, you can have knobbings later."

Somewhat frustrated I disappeared upstairs and finished off with my rabbit. Fast forward to bedtime and he was much more up for his blow job so I carried on where I left off. I even got a brief shag out of it but due to my previous self pleasuring and the fact he was getting worn out (unfit bastard!) I just couldn't reach orgasm, and of course I couldn't tell it's because I had been busy while he watche TV. So in the end he came and I was left slightly unfulfilled.

Now my sex drive has returned and things no longer hurt I would love to fuck more often but it seems I have lot of work ahead of me - case in point, we could upstairs right now for a lazy Sunday night length but instead we are sitting downstairs, watching TV and he has just put the arse shaking channels on - not exactly a turn on.

If there are any other mums out there experience the same lacklustre love life I would love to hear from them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home